660 Sqf of 1 Bed First Floor Conversion Heaven
Billington Rd, New Cross, London SE14
- Period Conversion
- 1 Double Bedroom
- First Floor
- 61 Sqm / 660 Sqf
- Chain Free
- Leasehold 105 Years Remaining
- Large Separate Kitchen/Diner
- Superb Transport Options
- Hatcham Park Conservation Area
A 1 bed flat of spectacular proportions, with loads of natural light.
Billington Rd is one of the principal Hatcham Park Conservation Area streets, lined with gorgeous Victorian terraces.
Sitting pretty at the East end, we skip up the stairs from the communal entrance hall, shared with only one other flat, and we start in the lounge: Big and oh, so bright, set off with a feature fireplace, twin sash windows and oak flooring.
Behind is the double bedroom with South facing views to the rear.
Swoosh down the steps to the rear landing and next up is the bathroom.
Crisp White suite with Empire Red walls, and natural light, very smart and sassy.
Last, but certainly not least, is the huge kitchen/diner. Well fitted with modern, contemporary units and bathed in light from the dual aspect windows.
There's loft space and a useful storage cupboard where the combi boiler lives.
The lease has well over a hundred years, with the annual ground rent and service charge less than the price of a decent night out.
Transport is breezy, with New Cross Gate for mainline into London Bridge (1 stop), and the 'Ginger' Line/Jubilee for Docklands, the City, West End, and Stratford just up the road and across Sainsburys car park.
There are also plenty of bus options on the New Cross Rd. Families are blessed with school choices: Askes Temple Grove and Kender primaries, and Askes and Deptford Green secondaries to name a few are all nearby. Lots to do around too: try the new Organic Hungarian Restaurant, The Rosemary' up on the high street, and scoot up to Nunhead Village for some proper local food shopping at Sopers Fish Mongers, Bambuni Deli, The London Beer Shop (one of my faves) and Ayres Bakery. Lots of nice park space around too, with Telegraph Hill and Fordham parks 'in house' or Greenwich and Blackheath slightly further afield.
Chain free and ready to go in a flash!
- £525,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I 2 Double Beds I Separate Kitchen/Diner I South Facing Private Garden I 50% Share Of Freehold I Hatcham Park Conservation Area I Chain Free I 732 Sqf / 68 Sqm I Bathroom with Natural Light I Excellent Transport Links I ***Stamp Duty Paid BY Seller On Offers Over £510,000***
- £675,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Three Bedrooms I Upper Floors I Separate Kitchen/Diner I Basement Store with Planning I Private Section of Garden I Long Lease I Excellent School Options I Great Transport Links I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area