Three Bed Victorian Terrace w/ Stunning Extension
Dennetts Rd, New Cross, London SE14
- Victorian Terrace
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Amazing Side Return Extension
- Gorgeous 72' West/South Garden
- Telegraph Hill Conservation Area
- 1412 Sqf / 131 Sqm
- Great Local Schools
- Excellent Transport Links
- SALE JUST COMPLETED
Dennetts Rd lies within the North Western reaches of the Telegraph Hill Conservation Area, and is made up of a mixture of mid to late Victorian terraces and Post War modern architecture.
A typical London streetscape, if you will.
Far from typical, however, is what awaits us inside:
Enter from the hallway into the bright, bay-fronted lounge with shuttered, double glazed windows, feature fireplaces, high ceilings, stripped flooring and neutral decor. All very traditional and appealing, then one’s eye is drawn to a passageway, that you wouldn’t usually expect to find, and what lies beyond will amaze and delight: 38 square metres, or 41o square feet if you’re old school, of stunning, contemporary side return extension housing the ultra modern kitchen with island unit and family dining/entertaining space. Full width bi-folds enhance the light and space, and lead you onto the terrace and garden, a quiet and private oasis stretching back 72’ and perfectly oriented for afternoon and evening Sun.
It’s a truly fabulous space where you will want to spend time with family and friends, but there’s more to discover….
Back into the entrance hall and you find a very handy ground floor WC and under stairs storage.
Up the stairs to the first floor and next up is the third bedroom, a very generous double overlooking the rear garden. Next up is the bathroom, a great family sized room with bath and shower cubicle.
Up again to the top landing for the master bedroom, a bright full width affair, and bedroom two, again a nice double.
The location is great for schools, with Edmund Waller across the street, and Aske’s Free & Secondary up the hill.
Transport is a doddle with Nunhead, Queens Rd Peckham and New Cross Gate stations all within walking distance.
The two Telegraph Hill parks are fantastic outdoor spaces, and Nunhead Lane has some terrific local shops including a traditional Butchers and Grocers, Sopers Fishmongers, Ayres Bakers and the London Beer Shop to name but a few.
- £525,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I 2 Double Beds I Separate Kitchen/Diner I South Facing Private Garden I 50% Share Of Freehold I Hatcham Park Conservation Area I Chain Free I 732 Sqf / 68 Sqm I Bathroom with Natural Light I Excellent Transport Links I ***Stamp Duty Paid BY Seller On Offers Over £510,000***
- £675,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Three Bedrooms I Upper Floors I Separate Kitchen/Diner I Basement Store with Planning I Private Section of Garden I Long Lease I Excellent School Options I Great Transport Links I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area