732 Sqf 2 Double Bed Convo with Garden and S.O.F.
Egmont St, New Cross, London SE14
- Period Conversion
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Separate Kitchen/Diner
- South Facing Private Garden
- 50% Share Of Freehold
- Hatcham Park Conservation Area
- Chain Free
- 732 Sqf / 68 Sqm
- Bathroom With Natural Light
- Excellent Transport Links
Egmont St sits at the southern end of the Hatcham Park Conservation Area, and is lined with Victorian two storey cottages.
One of a handful that have been cleverly converted laterally, we're up on the first floor, where my client's flat showcases two great double bedrooms, a full width lounge, separate kitchen dining room and a bathroom with natural light. There's stairs down to the side return providing access to your own section of south facing garden.
She's just undergone a freshen up, and the space is incredibly light and bright. There's also great storage in the loft.
I was the agent that sold this to my client 6 years or so ago, and they've since acquired the Freehold, split equally with the other flat. They've had a fab time living here, but a new family life beckons abroad.....
So, whats the buzz with Hatcham Park? Well, for a start, getting around couldn't be easier with New Cross Gate main line whizzing you into London Bridge in 7 mins, and the Ginger line offering up the West End, Docklands, Dalston, Hoxton, Islington and beyond seamlessly. We're Zone 2 here too.
The prospect of the Bakerloo coming here in 10 years or so is equally enticing..
Lots to do around too, with plenty of park space from Peckam Rye in the West, the two Telegraph Hill parks in SE14, and Greenwich & Blackheath to the East.
There's some excellent watering holes and eateries around. The White Hart and The Rose opposite NXG station are both lively and offer extended opening, and The Telegraph has a mean Monday night quiz and a fab Sunday roast. The Rosemary on the main road offer up some great organic Hungarian food, and Skehan's pub has a lovely Thai restaurant bolted on the back.
Telegraph Hill lower park now has an excellent Saturday market with fresh meat and produce from Kent growers, along with an Italian wine merchant, bread and cakes stands, regular cheeserie (is that a word?) and a variety of hot food stalls.
*** N.B. The seller has offered to pay the Stamp Duty on any sale agreed in Excess of £510,000, subject to contract***
- £525,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I 2 Double Beds I Separate Kitchen/Diner I South Facing Private Garden I 50% Share Of Freehold I Hatcham Park Conservation Area I Chain Free I 732 Sqf / 68 Sqm I Bathroom with Natural Light I Excellent Transport Links I ***Stamp Duty Paid BY Seller On Offers Over £510,000***
- £675,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Three Bedrooms I Upper Floors I Separate Kitchen/Diner I Basement Store with Planning I Private Section of Garden I Long Lease I Excellent School Options I Great Transport Links I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area