Bold & Bright Top Floor 2 Bed w/ 50% Freehold
Sprules Rd, Brockley, SE4
- Period Conversion
- End Of Terrace
- Top Floor
- Two Bedrooms
- Big, Bright Lounge
- Separate Kitchen
- Bathroom With Natural Light
- Fabulous Local Park Space
- Close To Brockley Station
- 50% Share of Freehold
Sprules Rd is a residential one way street on the fringes of the Telegraph Hill Conservation Area, and sitting prettily at the top of an end terraced Victorian house, at the top of the road, is this fine two bedroom conversion apartment.
From the communal hallway (shared only with the other flat), you're up the stairs onto a split level landing with loft access.
Let's start in the lounge at the front: A big, bright affair with twin double glazed sash style windows to let in the morning sun, and a lovely feature fire place for focus. Plenty of room for the sofas and dining table.
Behind this the master bedroom. A very nice double, and thanks to the East/West orientation, lots of warm afternoon sun but not too bright first thing!
Next up is the modern bathroom with crisp white suite and 3/4 mosaic tiling. Lots of natural light in here too.
Further along is the second bedroom, a great guest, room let or home office.
Finally we are into the kitchen. Lots of modern wall and base units and good worktop space, key for chefs. Space for a bistro table too.
Proximity to local transport is superb, with Brockley Station (Zone 2 and two stops to London Bridge, Overground to Jubilee in three stops) 0.32 of a mile, or roughly six minutes away, and there's lots of buses around.
Brockley high street has become uber-trendy of late, with some great eateries, such as Masala Wala, The Orchard, Browns of Brockley for coffee, The Brockley Deli, and The Gantry.
Every Saturday Brockley’s glorious Saturday market appears in the car park by Lewisham College, and the weekly Saturday Telegraph Hill Market in the lower park is well worth a visit too.
If craft ales are your thing, Brockley has its own Brewery, and the London Beer Shop on Nunhead Lane works very hard to bring them in from all over the globe.
Brockley and Telegraph Hill serve up incredible community festivals every year, with amazing musical and drama productions, art and food events, open gardens and loads more.
Come and see what the Buzz is all about.....
- Share of Freehold
- £525,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I 2 Double Beds I Separate Kitchen/Diner I South Facing Private Garden I 50% Share Of Freehold I Hatcham Park Conservation Area I Chain Free I 732 Sqf / 68 Sqm I Bathroom with Natural Light I Excellent Transport Links I ***Stamp Duty Paid BY Seller On Offers Over £510,000***
- £675,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Three Bedrooms I Upper Floors I Separate Kitchen/Diner I Basement Store with Planning I Private Section of Garden I Long Lease I Excellent School Options I Great Transport Links I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area