Firstly, I am open for business and thank you for your support
The well-being of my clients is my highest priority and I would like to reassure you that I am adhering to the advice provided by the UK Government, NHS and the World Health Organisation.
I am keeping abreast of current requirements and am undertaking strict health and safety measures to ensure the highest possible health and safety standards are maintained throughout all aspects of my daily work.
I am doing everything I can to protect my clients during the COVID-19 outbreak, and some of the measures I have adopted include:
- I already work from home so the risk of cross contamination in the workplace is already minimized
- I am social distancing on appointments
- I am removing shoes and asking viewers to do the same on appointments
- I am asking viewers not to touch anything where possible
- I am conducting meetings using FaceTime or via a video link where possible
- I am offering a video walkthrough of client’s properties
If you have any specific requirements or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
It is during times like this that we all need to support independent, local businesses so I thank you for your support, it really does mean a lot to me.