With over 15 years’ experience of selling properties in South London, I am the local property market specialist, and personally know the area exceptionally well.
If you’re looking to buy a property in the New Cross area or environs, you’ll find a diverse choice of property types here in a wide range of price brackets to suit all kinds of lifestyles. And with local knowledge and a deep understanding of buyers’ needs and requirements, I can help you through the entire process, should you require it.
Typically I have many properties on my books at any given time but if you can’t see a property here that appeals, you might want to consider my bespoke Property Search Service which is designed to save buyers time and stress and can take you right through from offer to Completion with minimal fuss.
- £730,000 Guide Price14th Floor Ultra Modern Apt I Docklands Central I Two Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Wrap Around South Facing Terrace I Master Suite Balcony I Upgraded Kitchen I Concierge & Leisure Facilities I Underground Parking Option I Leasehold 113 Years Remaining I EWS1 Fire Safety Certified
- £610,000 Guide PriceNew Crest Nicholson Gated Development I 5th Floor I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Two Balconies I 106 Sqm / 1143 Sqf I Well Maintained Grounds I 250 Year Lease I Central Peckham I Great Transport Links I Amazing Views I CHAIN FREE - Vendor Found And Keen To Move
Properties For Sale
Showing 37–42 of 42 properties
- £385,000 Guide PriceUnmodernised House I End Of Terrace I Three Bedrooms I Two Receptions I Freehold I Great School Options I Excellent Transport Links I No Onward Chain I Full Vacant Posession I 903 Sqf / 83.9 Sqm
- £375,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I One Double Bedroom I First Floor I Split Level I Leasehold 105 Years Remaining I 61 SQm/660 Sqf I Chain Free I Large Separate Kitchen/Diner I Superb Transport Options I Hatcham Park Conservation Area
- £340,000 Guide PriceModern Purpose Built Flat I Two Double Bedrooms I Third Floor I Lounge With Balcony I Separate Kitchen I Bathroom With Natural Light I Leasehold I Well Kept Communal Grounds I Lift I Great For Transport
- £335,000 Guide PriceModern Development I 2nd Floor I 1 Double Bedroom I Separate Kitchen I Bathroom w/ Natural Light Private Communal Grounds I Garage I Leasehold - 95 Years Remaining I Beautifully Presented I 549 Sqf / 51 Sqm I Secure Bike Store
- £324,995 Guide PriceModern Gated Development I One Bedroom I Ground Floor I Large Living Space I Private Terrace I High Ceilings I Long Lease 144 Years Remaining I Superb Transport Links I No Onward Chain I 54 Sqm / 581 Sqf
Looking to sell your property?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a New Cross estate agent with exceptional integrity, local knowledge and a deep understanding of the local property market.
I know what it takes to market your property to achieve the best possible price. I pride myself on my unique level of customer service, my hands-on approach, and my ability to match you with the right potential buyers – I can spot a time waster at 10 paces!
If you have a property to sell in the South East London area, let me come and advise you on how to market it to the right people and at the right price. Why? Because:
- You get to deal directly with me, always
- Less stress – I’m always contactable
- I’ll save you time – one point of contact, handling everything
- Competitively priced fees – no board of directors and lower overheads mean a fairer price for you.
I will personally handle all negotiations, deal with all the legal proceedings and assist you right the way through to completion of your sale.