With over 15 years’ experience of selling properties in South London, I am the local property market specialist, and personally know the area exceptionally well.
If you’re looking to buy a property in the New Cross area or environs, you’ll find a diverse choice of property types here in a wide range of price brackets to suit all kinds of lifestyles. And with local knowledge and a deep understanding of buyers’ needs and requirements, I can help you through the entire process, should you require it.
Typically I have many properties on my books at any given time but if you can’t see a property here that appeals, you might want to consider my bespoke Property Search Service which is designed to save buyers time and stress and can take you right through from offer to Completion with minimal fuss.
- £730,000 Guide Price14th Floor Ultra Modern Apt I Docklands Central I Two Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Wrap Around South Facing Terrace I Master Suite Balcony I Upgraded Kitchen I Concierge & Leisure Facilities I Underground Parking Option I Leasehold 113 Years Remaining I EWS1 Fire Safety Certified
- £610,000 Guide PriceNew Crest Nicholson Gated Development I 5th Floor I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Two Balconies I 106 Sqm / 1143 Sqf I Well Maintained Grounds I 250 Year Lease I Central Peckham I Great Transport Links I Amazing Views I CHAIN FREE - Vendor Found And Keen To Move
Properties For Sale
Showing 1–12 of 42 properties
- £1,575,000 Guide PriceDetached Victorian House I 2622 Sqf / 243 Sqm I Four Bedrooms I Extended Kitchen Diner I Two Receptions I Two Bathrooms I Rear Garden W/ Side Access I Off St Parking For Two Cars I Large Basement I Perfect For Schools & Transport I Chain Free
- £1,275,000 Guide PricePeriod Terrace I 5 Bedrooms I 2 Receptions I Large Kitchen Diner I Basement With WC & Utility Area I 85' Garden I LotsOf Fireplaces I Fabulous Transport Links I Great School Options I 2075 Sqf / 193 Sqm I Freehold I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area
- £1,100,000 Guide PricePeriod Semi I 4 Double Bedrooms I Three Bathrooms I 180' / 55m South Facing Garden I 27' / 8.35m Through Lounge I 27' / 8.35m Kitchen Diner I Great School Options I Excellent Transport Links I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area I Close To Parks
- £875,000 Guide PricePeriod Terrace I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Receptions I Large Kitchen Diner I Cellar I Huge SW Facing Garden I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area I 1346Sqf / 125 Sqm I Excellent Transport & School Options
- £875,000 Guide PriceI Period Terrace I Three Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Freehold I Stunning Interior I Gorgeous Garden I Private Terrace I Summer House/Workshop I Lovely Period Features I 1467 Sqf / 136 Sqm I Excellent Transport Links I Great For Schools
- £870,000 Guide PriceVictorian Terrace I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Reception Rooms I Large Kitchen Diner I New Bathroom I Lovely Period Features I 48' Rear Garden I Freehold I Close To Transport I Great For Schools I 1294 Sqf / 120.2 Sqm
- £810,000 Guide PricePeriod Terrace I Three Bedrooms I Open Plan Ground Floor I Extended Kitchen Diner I Fabulous Garden Studio I Freehold I Hatcham Park Conservation Area I Superb Transport Links ( Bakerloo Ext 2028/9?) I Great For Schools I 102 Sqm / 1019Sqf
- £765,000 Guide PriceModern Terraced House I Three Double Bedrooms I Patio Garden I Roof Terrace I Big New Kitchen Diner I Ground Floor WC I Ensuite To Bedroom 3 I Freehold I Super Close To Peckham Rye Station I Rear Overlooks Mc Dermott St Park
- £759,995 Guide PriceVictorian Mid Terraced House I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Receptions I Dining Room I Modern Kitchen I 59ft / 18m Rear Garden I Freehold I Great School/Transport Options I 1187 Sqf / 110 Sqm I CHAIN FREE
Looking to sell your property?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a New Cross estate agent with exceptional integrity, local knowledge and a deep understanding of the local property market.
I know what it takes to market your property to achieve the best possible price. I pride myself on my unique level of customer service, my hands-on approach, and my ability to match you with the right potential buyers – I can spot a time waster at 10 paces!
If you have a property to sell in the South East London area, let me come and advise you on how to market it to the right people and at the right price. Why? Because:
- You get to deal directly with me, always
- Less stress – I’m always contactable
- I’ll save you time – one point of contact, handling everything
- Competitively priced fees – no board of directors and lower overheads mean a fairer price for you.
I will personally handle all negotiations, deal with all the legal proceedings and assist you right the way through to completion of your sale.