With over 15 years’ experience of selling properties in South London, I am the local property market specialist, and personally know the area exceptionally well.
If you’re looking to buy a property in the New Cross area or environs, you’ll find a diverse choice of property types here in a wide range of price brackets to suit all kinds of lifestyles. And with local knowledge and a deep understanding of buyers’ needs and requirements, I can help you through the entire process, should you require it.
Typically I have many properties on my books at any given time but if you can’t see a property here that appeals, you might want to consider my bespoke Property Search Service which is designed to save buyers time and stress and can take you right through from offer to Completion with minimal fuss.
- £525,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I 2 Double Beds I Separate Kitchen/Diner I South Facing Private Garden I 50% Share Of Freehold I Hatcham Park Conservation Area I Chain Free I 732 Sqf / 68 Sqm I Bathroom with Natural Light I Excellent Transport Links I ***Stamp Duty Paid BY Seller On Offers Over £510,000***
Properties For Sale
Showing 1–12 of 28 properties
- £875,000 Guide PriceI Period Terrace I Three Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Freehold I Stunning Interior I Gorgeous Garden I Private Terrace I Summer House/Workshop I Lovely Period Features I 1467 Sqf / 136 Sqm I Excellent Transport Links I Great For Schools
- £875,000 Guide PricePeriod Terrace I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Receptions I Large Kitchen Diner I Cellar I Huge SW Facing Garden I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area I 1346Sqf / 125 Sqm I Excellent Transport & School Options
- £759,995 Guide PriceVictorian Mid Terraced House I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Receptions I Dining Room I Modern Kitchen I 59ft / 18m Rear Garden I Freehold I Great School/Transport Options I 1187 Sqf / 110 Sqm I CHAIN FREE
- £750,000 OIROModern Semi Detached I Three Bedrooms I Through Lounge I Modern Kitchen I Double Glazing I Garage I South Facing Garden I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area I Freehold I Excellent School & Transport Options I 1066 Sqf / 99.03 Sqm Including Garage
- £725,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Upper Floors I Three Double Bedrooms I En-Suite Loft Conversion I Internal Access To Garden I Big Lounge Overlooking Telegraph Hill Park I Eat-In Kitchen I 1436Sqf / 133Sqm I Excellent School Options I Superb Transport Links
- £699,950 Guide PriceVictorian Mid Terraced Cottage I Two Double Bedrooms I Open Lounge Diner I Well Fitted Kitchen I Ground Floor Shower Room I 33ft / 10m Rear Garden I Freehold I 639 Sqf / 59.3 Sqm I Greenwich Central I Chain Free
- £675,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Three Bedrooms I Upper Floors I Separate Kitchen/Diner I Basement Store with Planning I Private Section of Garden I Long Lease I Excellent School Options I Great Transport Links I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area
- £625,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Upper Floors I Three Bedrooms I Big Beautiful Lounge I Large Kitchen Diner I Bright Bathroom & Separate WC I Leasehold I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area I Excellent School Options I Great Transport Links I 1000 Sqf / 93 Sqm
- £600,000 Guide PriceSemi Detached Period Conversion I 4 Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Upper Two Floors I Private Section of Garden I Leasehold I Brockley Conservation Area I Great Transport Links I Chain Free I Good Investment/Development Potential I 1228 Sqf / 114 Sqm
Looking to sell your property?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a New Cross estate agent with exceptional integrity, local knowledge and a deep understanding of the local property market.
I know what it takes to market your property to achieve the best possible price. I pride myself on my unique level of customer service, my hands-on approach, and my ability to match you with the right potential buyers – I can spot a time waster at 10 paces!
If you have a property to sell in the South East London area, let me come and advise you on how to market it to the right people and at the right price. Why? Because:
- You get to deal directly with me, always
- Less stress – I’m always contactable
- I’ll save you time – one point of contact, handling everything
- Competitively priced fees – no board of directors and lower overheads mean a fairer price for you.
I will personally handle all negotiations, deal with all the legal proceedings and assist you right the way through to completion of your sale.