With over 15 years’ experience of selling properties in South London, I am the local property market specialist, and personally know the area exceptionally well.
If you’re looking to buy a property in the New Cross area or environs, you’ll find a diverse choice of property types here in a wide range of price brackets to suit all kinds of lifestyles. And with local knowledge and a deep understanding of buyers’ needs and requirements, I can help you through the entire process, should you require it.
Typically I have many properties on my books at any given time but if you can’t see a property here that appeals, you might want to consider my bespoke Property Search Service which is designed to save buyers time and stress and can take you right through from offer to Completion with minimal fuss.
- £350,000 Guide PriceMid Floor Conversion I Statuesque Period Semi I 1 Bedroom I Eat In Kitchen I Separate Lounge I Windowed Bathroom I Split Level I Leasehold 94 Years Unexpired I Prime Telgraph Hill Street I 410 Sqf I 38.1 Sqm I Great For Transport I Close To Green Space
Properties For Sale
Showing 13–24 of 48 properties
- £765,000 Guide PriceModern Terraced House I Three Double Bedrooms I Patio Garden I Roof Terrace I Big New Kitchen Diner I Ground Floor WC I Ensuite To Bedroom 3 I Freehold I Super Close To Peckham Rye Station I Rear Overlooks Mc Dermott St Park
- £759,995 Guide PriceVictorian Mid Terraced House I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Receptions I Dining Room I Modern Kitchen I 59ft / 18m Rear Garden I Freehold I Great School/Transport Options I 1187 Sqf / 110 Sqm I CHAIN FREE
- £730,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Three Bedrooms I First Floor I Converted Loft I Private Section of Garden I Separate Kitchen I Gorgeous Big Bright Bathroom I Garden Studio/WFH Space I Great Transport Links I Leasehold - 106 Years Remaining
- £725,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Upper Floors I Three Double Bedrooms I En-Suite Loft Conversion I Internal Access To Garden I Big Lounge Overlooking Telegraph Hill Park I Eat-In Kitchen I 1436Sqf / 133Sqm I Excellent School Options I Superb Transport Links
- £700,000 Offers OverModern Semi Detached I Three Bedrooms I Through Lounge I Modern Kitchen I Double Glazing I Garage I South Facing Garden I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area I Freehold I Excellent School & Transport Options I 1066 Sqf / 99.03 Sqm Including Garage
- £699,995 Guide Price14th Floor Ultra Modern Apt I Docklands Central I Two Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Wrap Around South Facing Terrace I Master Suite Balcony I Upgraded Kitchen I Concierge & Leisure Facilities I Underground Parking Option I Leasehold 113 Years Remaining I EWS1 Fire Safety Certified
- £685,000 Guide PriceModern Terraced House I Three Bedrooms I Kitchen/Diner I Ground Floor WC I Utility/Office Space I Lovely South West Facing Garden I Close To Transport I Close To Schools I Super Handy For Nunhead Lane I Freehold I 1024 Sqf / 95 Sqm
- £625,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Upper Floors I Three Bedrooms I Big Beautiful Lounge I Large Kitchen Diner I Bright Bathroom & Separate WC I Leasehold I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area I Excellent School Options I Great Transport Links I 1000 Sqf / 93 Sqm
- £610,000 Guide PriceNew Crest Nicholson Gated Development I 5th Floor I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Two Balconies I 106 Sqm / 1143 Sqf I Well Maintained Grounds I 250 Year Lease I Central Peckham I Great Transport Links I Amazing Views I CHAIN FREE - Vendor Found And Keen To Move
- £600,000 Guide PriceSemi Detached Period Conversion I 4 Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Upper Two Floors I Private Section of Garden I Leasehold I Brockley Conservation Area I Great Transport Links I Chain Free I Good Investment/Development Potential I 1228 Sqf / 114 Sqm
Looking to sell your property?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a New Cross estate agent with exceptional integrity, local knowledge and a deep understanding of the local property market.
I know what it takes to market your property to achieve the best possible price. I pride myself on my unique level of customer service, my hands-on approach, and my ability to match you with the right potential buyers – I can spot a time waster at 10 paces!
If you have a property to sell in the South East London area, let me come and advise you on how to market it to the right people and at the right price. Why? Because:
- You get to deal directly with me, always
- Less stress – I’m always contactable
- I’ll save you time – one point of contact, handling everything
- Competitively priced fees – no board of directors and lower overheads mean a fairer price for you.
I will personally handle all negotiations, deal with all the legal proceedings and assist you right the way through to completion of your sale.