With over 15 years’ experience of selling properties in South London, I am the local property market specialist, and personally know the area exceptionally well.
If you’re looking to buy a property in the New Cross area or environs, you’ll find a diverse choice of property types here in a wide range of price brackets to suit all kinds of lifestyles. And with local knowledge and a deep understanding of buyers’ needs and requirements, I can help you through the entire process, should you require it.
Typically I have many properties on my books at any given time but if you can’t see a property here that appeals, you might want to consider my bespoke Property Search Service which is designed to save buyers time and stress and can take you right through from offer to Completion with minimal fuss.
Properties For Sale
Showing 25–36 of 50 properties
- £625,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Upper Floors I Three Bedrooms I Big Beautiful Lounge I Large Kitchen Diner I Bright Bathroom & Separate WC I Leasehold I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area I Excellent School Options I Great Transport Links I 1000 Sqf / 93 Sqm
- £610,000 Guide PriceNew Crest Nicholson Gated Development I 5th Floor I Three Double Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Two Balconies I 106 Sqm / 1143 Sqf I Well Maintained Grounds I 250 Year Lease I Central Peckham I Great Transport Links I Amazing Views I CHAIN FREE - Vendor Found And Keen To Move
- £600,000 Guide PriceSemi Detached Period Conversion I 4 Bedrooms I Two Bathrooms I Upper Two Floors I Private Section of Garden I Leasehold I Brockley Conservation Area I Great Transport Links I Chain Free I Good Investment/Development Potential I 1228 Sqf / 114 Sqm
- £599,999 Guide PriceI CONTRACTS EXCHANGED I Period Conversion I Top Two Floors I Three Bedrooms I Gorgeous Garden I Terrace I Long Lease - 113 Years I 108 Sqm / 1169 Sqf I Very Bright Flat I Excellent Transport options I Great For Schools
- £599,950 Guide PriceModern Terraced House I Four Double Bedrooms I Three Bathrooms + Ground Floor WC I Rear Garden w/ Street Access I Great Investment Potential I Freehold I No Onward Chain I Excellent Transport Links I Great School Options
- £525,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I 2 Double Beds I Separate Kitchen/Diner I South Facing Private Garden I 50% Share Of Freehold I Hatcham Park Conservation Area I Chain Free I 732 Sqf / 68 Sqm I Bathroom with Natural Light I Excellent Transport Links I ***Stamp Duty Paid BY Seller On Offers Over £510,000***
- £525,000 Guide PriceI Terraced House I Three Bedrooms I Big, Bright Lounge I Terrace I Children's Playground I Separate Large Kitchen Diner I Rear Terrace I Leasehold I Great For Transport I Excellent School Options I Car Free Location
Looking to sell your property?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a New Cross estate agent with exceptional integrity, local knowledge and a deep understanding of the local property market.
I know what it takes to market your property to achieve the best possible price. I pride myself on my unique level of customer service, my hands-on approach, and my ability to match you with the right potential buyers – I can spot a time waster at 10 paces!
If you have a property to sell in the South East London area, let me come and advise you on how to market it to the right people and at the right price. Why? Because:
- You get to deal directly with me, always
- Less stress – I’m always contactable
- I’ll save you time – one point of contact, handling everything
- Competitively priced fees – no board of directors and lower overheads mean a fairer price for you.
I will personally handle all negotiations, deal with all the legal proceedings and assist you right the way through to completion of your sale.