With over 15 years’ experience of selling properties in South London, I am the local property market specialist, and personally know the area exceptionally well.
If you’re looking to buy a property in the New Cross area or environs, you’ll find a diverse choice of property types here in a wide range of price brackets to suit all kinds of lifestyles. And with local knowledge and a deep understanding of buyers’ needs and requirements, I can help you through the entire process, should you require it.
Typically I have many properties on my books at any given time but if you can’t see a property here that appeals, you might want to consider my bespoke Property Search Service which is designed to save buyers time and stress and can take you right through from offer to Completion with minimal fuss.
- £525,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I 2 Double Beds I Separate Kitchen/Diner I South Facing Private Garden I 50% Share Of Freehold I Hatcham Park Conservation Area I Chain Free I 732 Sqf / 68 Sqm I Bathroom with Natural Light I Excellent Transport Links I ***Stamp Duty Paid BY Seller On Offers Over £510,000***
- £675,000 Guide PricePeriod Conversion I Three Bedrooms I Upper Floors I Separate Kitchen/Diner I Basement Store with Planning I Private Section of Garden I Long Lease I Excellent School Options I Great Transport Links I Telegraph Hill Conservation Area
Properties For Sale
Showing 25–25 of 25 properties
- £324,995 Guide PriceModern Gated Development I One Bedroom I Ground Floor I Large Living Space I Private Terrace I High Ceilings I Long Lease 144 Years Remaining I Superb Transport Links I No Onward Chain I 54 Sqm / 581 Sqf
Looking to sell your property?
You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for a New Cross estate agent with exceptional integrity, local knowledge and a deep understanding of the local property market.
I know what it takes to market your property to achieve the best possible price. I pride myself on my unique level of customer service, my hands-on approach, and my ability to match you with the right potential buyers – I can spot a time waster at 10 paces!
If you have a property to sell in the South East London area, let me come and advise you on how to market it to the right people and at the right price. Why? Because:
- You get to deal directly with me, always
- Less stress – I’m always contactable
- I’ll save you time – one point of contact, handling everything
- Competitively priced fees – no board of directors and lower overheads mean a fairer price for you.
I will personally handle all negotiations, deal with all the legal proceedings and assist you right the way through to completion of your sale.